Step 1: Download Lilo on your computer in a few clicks
*CAUTION* This tutorial was made using Firefox. The instructions might be a bit different for other browsers.
1. Click on this link: https://www.lilo.org/en/
2. Click on “Search using Lilo”
4. Follow the instructions and confirm you want to install the Lilo add-on.
5. Welcome to Lilo! You can now open a new tab and do your web searches as usual
To use Lilo on your smartphone or tablet, you can search “Lilo Browser” in your device’s applications store (for example the App Store, for Apple devices, or the Play Store on Android). Then you just need to dowload the Lilo app, and use it the same way you used other browsers such as Safari, Internet or Chrome!
Step 2: Give your waterdrops to ABConservation in 3 clicks
1. Go to the following link: https://www.lilo.org/fr/bearcat-study-program/
This page only exists in French for now, it will be translated into English soon!
2. Click on the OFF button to have your drops automatically donated to ABConservation
3. Thank you!! Now all of the waterdrops you collect when using Lilo, representing the money generated by your searches, are donated to ABConservation!
You can use the same link from the Lilo browser app on your smartphone or tablet.